Doors Are Officially Open To Customers!

Doors Are Officially Open To Customers!

Eva and Harriet have officially opened the doors of their businesses to customers, marking the first two women to graduate from the Tribe + Glory program! This means the model is officially and actively doing what it was made for! 

If you don't know, Tribe + Glory exists to provide female entrepreneurs, previously living below the poverty line, access to debt free start up capital and business education. Each month, women on the program set aside 60% of their salaries as start up capital for their dream business (the other 40% puts them AND their families above the poverty line). In addition to receiving a salary, women on the program participate in a rigorous entrepreneurship training course learning skills in marketing, management, budgeting, and more. They also have the opportunity to take part in optional literacy and holistic development courses. Over the past two years Harriet has participated in the literacy class and learned to read and write for the first time! 

Eva and Harriet are so excited to be finally running their dream businesses (Eva with a traditional ceremonial dress tailoring shop and Harriet with a charcoal wholesale company) and we are celebrating BIG right alongside them. Stay tuned next week for pictures from the big graduation celebration! 

Sending BIG THANK YOU'S to everyone who helped us all reach this massive milestone. We love our tribe!